Apply for the Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour Diversity Scholarships
Our foundation has offered scholarship opportunities since 2019 for individuals with a passion for golf from diverse backgrounds to participate on the Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour circuit for kids ages 18 and under. With opportunities to learn, grow, and compete many tour members graduate to play at the college level and beyond. The Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour is proud to help in developing social skills, self-esteem, and inspire youth in our community by providing scholarships to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Who May Apply:
- Females – any female is eligible to apply regardless of their financial background/situation.
- Marginalized populations – includes individuals and communities that experience discrimination and exclusion based on social, political and economic means or background/status.
- Any individuals of any race/ethnicity in need of financial assistance that meet the need-based requirements listed in application
- Annual Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour membership dues
- Mentors – PGA Professionals are assigned as a role model and coach to each scholarship recipient
- Tournament event fees
- Covers individuals member dues up to seven tournaments each year until applicant turns 18 years old and is no longer eligible.
- FUNdamental Tour membership and caddie fees if applicant is under the age of 12.
- The First Tee of Greater Philadelphia participants will receive two tournaments and a Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour membership
Proud Supporters of Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour Diversity Scholarships
About PGA REACH Philadelphia
PGA REACH Philadelphia is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 2018 as the charitable arm of the Philadelphia PGA Section, one of the 41 Sections within the PGA of America. PGA REACH
For more information on PGA REACH Philadelphia and its mission to positively impact lives through golf, visit PGAREACHPhiladelphia.com
Director, PGA REACH Philadelphia
Matt Frey, PGA
Communications Director, Philadelphia PGA Section