The PGA of America’s Education Team is offering Philadelphia PGA Professionals a unique opportunity to complete the course work required for Teaching & Coaching Specialization in a dynamic group learning environment. The 2 Day Section Workshop consists of covering the coursework supporting the PGA Career Track Focused Learning Strategy on Teaching & Coaching. The Specialization Program is designed to complete many of the required courses for this career path. This is an instructor‐led opportunity delivered by PGA of America’s Education Faculty.
Key Learning Objectives
Teaching & Coaching:
- Enhance your teaching and coaching skills
- Learn and apply skills to successfully manage a golf teaching business
- Learn the design features of player development programs
Going through this process will also give you access to the complete library for an entire year. You will be able to complete additional specialized career paths online or just attain MSR credits as you use the Library.
Cost for Specialized Seminar:
- $350 ‐ Includes One‐year library subscription – Register Now
- $80 – Facility Fee (Covers Breakfast and lunch for both days) Register Now
- $100 ‐ Project fee (Paid online at the time of project proposal submission)
Steps to Become Specialized:
STEP 1: Complete the 30 Required courses within your career path selection More Information.
STEP 2: Complete 10 Self-Selected (elective) courses from the PGA Course Library with over 100 course choices
STEP 3: Complete the Specialized Capstone ($100 fee to unlock access)
o Submit a Project Proposal and Project
o Complete Professional Development Mentoring