Join Us for Our Philadelphia PGA Awards and Hall of Fame Banquet
The Philadelphia PGA Section is pleased to invite you to our Awards and Hall of Fame Banquet on Sunday, December 11 at Union League Liberty Hill in Lafayette Hill, Pa., to honor our 2021 Awards Class, led by Philadelphia PGA Golf Professional of the Year Sean Palmer, and 2022 Hall of Fame Inductee, Charles Genter.
Guests are welcome to join our PGA Professionals! The banquet is $65 per person, which includes dinner and drinks. Cocktails begin at 5:30 p.m., with the program and dinner beginning at 6:00 p.m.
To register, click here.
Sunday, December 11
Union League Liberty Hill
800 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
5:30 p.m. cocktails, 6:00 p.m. dinner and programAwards Banquet Honorees
- 2022 Philadelphia PGA Hall of Fame Inductee: Charles Genter, PGA
- PGA Golf Professional of the Year: Sean Palmer, PGA; The Union League of Philadelphia, Lafayette Hill, Pa.
- PGA Teacher & Coach of the Year: David Zimmaro, PGA; Overbrook Golf Club, Villanova, Pa.
- Bill Strausbaugh Award: Jeff Kiddie, PGA; Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.
- PGA Professional Development Award: Lou Guzzi, PGA; Lou Guzzi Golf Academy, Ambler, Pa.
- PGA Patriot Award: Jeff Breiner, PGA; Country Club of Harrisburg, Harrisburg, Pa.
- PGA Player Development Award: Justin Rinas, PGA; The Skramble House of Golf, Horsham, Pa.
- PGA Youth Player Development Award: Chris Young, PGA; Philadelphia Cricket Club, Flourtown, Pa.
- PGA Merchandiser of the Year – Private Category: Mike Wood, PGA; Saucon Valley Country Club, Bethlehem, Pa.
- PGA Merchandiser of the Year – Resort Category: Eddie Perino, PGA; Eagle Rock Resort, Hazle Township, Pa.
- Justin Riegel PGA Assistant Golf Professional of the Year: Jeremy Marino, PGA; Applebrook Golf Club, Malvern, Pa.
- Salesperson of the Year: Jerry McGoey; Titleist, Glenside, Pa.
About the Philadelphia PGA Section
The Philadelphia PGA Section, covering eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware, is one of 41 geographical managing entities of the PGA of America. This Section manages nearly 900 PGA Members and Associates who are employed at over 590 golf facilities in our region.
Contact: Matt Frey, PGA, Communications Director, email@example.com