Diversity Qualifications/Who Can Apply:
· Females – Any female is eligible to apply regardless of their financial background/situation.
· Minorities – Includes African Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic and Latinos, Asian and Pacific Islanders, and so forth.
· Any individual (male or female) of any race/ethnicity in need of financial assistance that meet the need-based requirements listed in application below.
PGA REACH Philadelphia offers scholarship opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds (racial and ethnic, socioeconomic, geographic, and academic/professional background) to participate on the elite Philadelphia Junior Tour (PJT) circuit for kids ages 18 and under. The PJT provides valuable opportunities for young golfers to get out and play. The junior tour program leads the region in competitive junior golf with over 90 events seasonally held at many of the area’s top facilities. Membership consists of junior golfers 18 years of age and younger. The tournament schedule covers all geographic areas of the Philadelphia Section. The PJT hosts four major championships throughout the season; including nationally ranked events that provide exposure for junior golfers looking to play competitively. With opportunities to learn, grow, and compete many PJT members graduate to play at the college level and beyond. The Philadelphia Section PGA Junior Tour is proud to help in developing social skills, self-esteem, and inspire youth in our community by providing scholarships to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Annual Membership Dues
- Tournament Event Fees
Covers up to 5 tournaments per year until applicant turns 18 years old
Application Requirement Guidelines:
Submit the following together when applying for Philadelphia Junior Tour Diversity Scholarship
- Complete application form (Click Here)
- Birth Certificate or Form of Identification (Only required when selected)
- 1 Letter of recommendation from Coach, Mentor, or Teacher (Optional)
- Essay – Requirements on application form
Now accepting applications for 2020 Scholarship. CLICK HERE to apply.
Our 2019 Winners of the Philadelphia Junior Tour Diversity Scholarship are:
Leila Mackie, PGA