Join Us for Our Philadelphia PGA Awards Banquet
The Philadelphia PGA Section is pleased to invite you to our Awards and Hall of Fame Banquet on Sunday, March 19 at Union League Liberty Hill in Lafayette Hill, Pa., to honor our 2022 Awards Class, led by Philadelphia PGA Golf Professional of the Year Mike Wood. To learn more about our 2022 awards class, click here.
Guests are welcome to join our PGA Professionals! The banquet is $75 per person, which includes dinner and drinks. Cocktails begin at 5:30 p.m., with the program and dinner beginning at 6:00 p.m. To register, click on the below button.Register
Sunday, March 19
Union League Liberty Hill
800 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
5:30 p.m. cocktails, 6:00 p.m. dinner and programAwards Banquet Honorees
- PGA Golf Professional of the Year: Mike Wood, PGA; Saucon Valley Country Club, Bethlehem, Pa.
- PGA Teacher & Coach of the Year: Steve Sieracki, PGA; The Legacy Club at Woodcrest, Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Bill Strausbaugh Award: Jim Smith Jr., PGA; Philadelphia Cricket Club, Flourtown, Pa.
- Professional Development Award: Dean Kandle, PGA; Golf Business Network, Pottstown, Pa.
- Patriot Award: Andy Signor, PGA; Pine Meadows Golf Complex, Lebanon, Pa.
- Player Development Award: David Zimmaro, PGA; Overbrook Golf Club, Villanova, Pa.
- Youth Player Development Award: Steve Chalmers, PGA; Saucon Valley Country Club, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Merchandiser of the Year – Private Category: Todd Love, PGA; West Shore Country Club, Camp Hill, Pa.
- Merchandiser of the Year – Public Category: Ian Madinger, PGA; Plantation Lakes Golf & Country Club, Millsboro, Del.
- Merchandiser of the Year – Resort Category: Alex McGann, PGA; Seaview, Galloway, N.J.
- Deacon Palmer Award: Kevin Duffy, Riverton Country Club, Cinnaminson, N.J.
- Justin Riegel PGA Assistant Golf Professional of the Year: Keith Clawson, PGA; Merion Golf Club, Ardmore, Pa.
- Salesperson of the Year: John Rutecki, PGA; Greyson Clothiers, Howell, N.J.
About the Philadelphia PGA Section
The Philadelphia PGA Section, covering eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware, is one of 41 geographical managing entities of the PGA of America. This Section manages nearly 900 PGA Members and Associates who are employed at over 590 golf facilities in our region.
Contact: Matt Frey, PGA, Communications Director, firstname.lastname@example.org