Volunteer for the 2020 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship
With the 2020 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship coming to Aronimink Golf Club in June, we are working with the championship staff to find volunteers for tournament week. We are truly excited to have another major championship in the Philadelphia PGA Section and want to do everything we can to help make it a successful event!
Please follow the instructions below on how to register to become a Philadelphia PGA Section volunteer for the 2020 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
2. Select “Philadelphia PGA Section Member”
3. When prompted, enter the code: 20PHILLY
4. Click “Check,” then click the “Continue” button
5. Create a username and password
6. Enter your contact information
7. Enter security code: 20PHILLY
8. Complete registration
*Location preferences will be collected in January 2020
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Philadelphia PGA Section office or the Section Committee Chair, Bob Hennefer, PGA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.